3rd August 2022 and 4th August 2022
Microsoft Team platform
Assoc. Prof. Dr Noralfishah Sulaiman, Hisham Tariq, Mdm. Haidaliza Binti Masram, Prof. Madya Sr. Ts. Dr. Mustaffa Bin Anjang Ahmad, Siti Kursiah Kamalia Abdul Latib, Umber Nazir, Ahmad Farhan bin Roslan, Nur Ainun Asyura binti Arman, Nur Farra Iman binti Ahmad Nadzri, Nur Emylia Elyza binti Sable, Nur Nabihah binti Karim & Nursyahirah binti Yusman.
Hisham Tariq organised two-day training session along with Dr Azhar Inam for TRANSCEND Malaysia team. The title of the training session was Stakeholder Initialization and Systems Thinking for Adaptive Resilience.
- TRANSCEND 2-day Training Session on Stakeholder Initialization and Systems Thinking for Adaptive Resilience
- Audience: Researchers/Students interested in using Systems Thinking tools for their research.
Day 1 Outline: Systems Thinking for Adaptive Resilience
- Introduction to Adaptive Resilience
- Why System Science
- Why System Dynamics
- System Thinking and System Dynamics Modelling
- System Thinking
- Participatory Model Building Framework
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Causal Loop Diagram Development Procedure
- Conflict Resolution
Day 2 Outline: Applying Systems Thinking for Adaptive Resilience
- Problem definition and role description
- Adding cause variables and drawing linkages
- Adding consequence variables and drawing linkages
- Detecting and marking feedback loops
- Optional: Policy testing and discussion
- Presentation of results (1-3 groups)