MOBILISE & TRANSCEND’s Meeting for Workshop Sarawak
8th May 2023
Living Lab, KANZU Research Office, Block G7, UTHM
AP Sr. Dr. Noralfishah Sulaiman scheduled a meeting with AP Sr. Ts. Dr. Mustaffa Bin Anjang Ahmad, Mdm. Haidaliza Binti Masram, AP Ts. Dr. Yee Mei Heong, Prof Dr. Shafie bin Mohamed Zabri, Ahmad Farhan Roslan, Ms. Siti Kursiah Kamalia Abdul Latib, Mdm. Nurhafizah Mashod, Nur Ainun Asyura, Aida Afrina, Rifqah Adawiyah, Muhammed Isma Raffie, Muhammad Haziq Imran & Agileswaran.
Agenda of the meeting:
- Welcome Speech.
- Discussion on the progress and next action for TRANSCEND and MOBILISE Project.
- Discussion for conducting Workshop TRANSCEND in Sarawak with Local Authority.
- Discussion regarding instruments for Workshop in Sarawak
- Internal Workshop for KANZU Research MOBILISE and TRANSCEND’s committee members.
- Any Other Business (AOB) and dismissed.
The outcome of the meeting is the modus operandi to organise workshops for TRANDSEND Project in Sarawak involving the local authority (1 online and 1 physical workshop), also to organise an open day with community leaders in Sarawak to assess community engagement using the MOBILISE platform.