14th September 2022
TEGAS Digital Village
Assoc. Prof. Dr Noralfishah Sulaiman, Yang Amat Berhormat Datuk Patinggi (Dr) Abang Haji Abdul Rahman Zohari Tun Datuk Abang Haji Openg ( YAB Premier of Sarawak), Dr. Zaidi Bin Razak (either SMA or Ministry), Prof Ts. Dr. Ruzairi Abdul Rahim (UTHM Vice Chancellor), Prof. Terrence Fernando and key agencies involving in disaster management from federal and Sarawak itself.
The Right Honorable Premier of Sarawak has launched TRANSCEND Sarawak 2022 in Sarawak at TEGAS Digital Village on 14 September 2022.
The launching also attended by UTHM Vice Chancellor, Prof Ts. Dr. Ruzairi Abdul Rahim, and key agencies involving in disaster management from federal and Sarawak itself.
There was also an exchange of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Sarawak Multimedia Authority (SMA) and UTHM.
Agenda of the TRANSCEND Sarawak 2022:
- Arrival of Guests/Media, Registration & Welcoming Drinks
- Arrival of YAB Premier of Sarawak
- National Anthem “Negaraku”, Sarawak Anthem “Ibu Pertiwiku” and Recitation of Du’a
- Welcoming Remarks by Vice-Chancellor, UTHM
- Prof. Ts. Dr. Ruzairi Bin Abdul Rahim
- Speech by the General Manager,Sarawak Multimedia Authority
- Ts. Dr. Zaidi Bin Razak (either SMA or Ministry)
- Officiating Speech by YAB Premier of Sarawak
- Yang Amat Berhormat Datuk Patinggi (Dr) Abang Haji Abdul Rahman Zohari Tun Datuk Abang Haji Openg
- Opening Ceremony (MOBILISE Narrative Video Montage & TRANSCEND Project Video Montage) (video presentation should be before Premier’s speech or after)
- Launching of MOBILISE Digital Platform and RESILIENCE4FWRD Lab: Resilient & Agile Cities for Future in Sarawak
- MoU Exchange between Sarawak Multimedia Authority and
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Malaysia Smart Cities Alliance Association (MSCA)
- Presentation of Souvenirs to Partners of TRANSCEND Sarawak 2022 & Photo Session
- Souvenir Presentation to YAB Premier of Sarawak
- Keynote by TRANSCEND Project Leader, THINKlab, University of Salford, UK
- Keynote by TRANSCEND Malaysia Investigator for the establishment of “RESILIENCE4FWRD Lab: Resilient & Agile Cities for Future” in Sarawak.
- Assoc. Prof. Sr. Dr. Noralfishah Sulaiman.
- Closing &Lunch