Discussion and Meeting with Sarawak Agencies for the Number of Case Studies under MOBILISE
13th – 15th March 2019
Department of Irrigation and Drainage Sarawak (DID), State Security and Enforcement Unit Sarawak (UKPN), National Security Council Sarawak (NSC) , Public Works Department Sarawak (JKR), Department of Social Welfare Sarawak (JKM), Malaysian Meteorological Department Sarawak (MET).
Ir. Chok Moi Soon (DID Sarawak), Dato Dr Chai Khin Chung (UKPN Sarawak), Mr Wan Samsulri Bin Wan Hasbi (NSC Sarawak), Mr. John Wong Kee Sing (JKR Sarawak), Mr Mohamad Guntor Bin Rjee (JKM Sarawak), Mrs Sinarrovinna (MET Malaysia), Mr Awang Abdullah Razak (RS & GIS Consultancy Sdn Bhd), Sr. Dr. Noralfishah Sulaiman (KANZU UTHM), Ms Teo Wei She (KANZU UTHM), Siti Kursiah Kamalia Abdul Latib (KANZU UTHM)
Introduced KANZU Research: Resilient Built Environment, MOBILISE Project Website & Sarawak Premium Case Study for MOBILISE Project to the agencies.
Following case studies have been discussed in the meeting for MOBILISE Sarawak:
- Department of Irrigation & Drainage Sarawak (DID)
- State Security and Enforcement Unit (UKPN)
- National Security Council, Sarawak State (NSC)
- Public Works Department, Sarawak State Government (JKR)
- Department of Social Welfare Sarawak State (JKM)
- Department of Meteorology Malaysia (MET Malaysia)